BetterTrackPlug (PS Vita Plugin/App)
A plugin that keeps track of how long you played your games, and an app to show you the values.
Differences between regular TrackPlug
- As it's rewritten as a kernel plugin, the files that record the playtime won't ever get corrupted.
- It only writes to file when you close/launch or suspend/resume the games so it doesn't murder your memory card, unlike the old one.
- Complete support for Adrenaline and Adrenaline Bubbles.
- You can add apps/games you selected to a blacklist (located at ux0:/data/TrackPlug/blacklist.txt)
- The app works at 60FPS instead of 30FPS.
How To Install
Just put BetterTrackPlug.skprx under *KERNEL in config.txt
install the vpk. Reboot.
How To Use
- UP/DOWN to navigate.
- Triangle to prompt clearing playtime of the selected record, asks if you want to blacklist if you do clear the playtime.
- Furkan Mudanyali
- Team CBPS